Murdock risers feature investment-cast steel top clamps and lower threaded bases, and are connected by two 1-inch O.D. x 0.120” (3mm) wall seamless 4130 chromoly tubes.
- Investment-cast one-piece steel bar clamp accepts 1-inch O.D. handlebars
- 0.120-inch (3mm) wall x 1" O.D. 4130 chromoly uprights
- CNC lathe-turned mounting bases accept 1/2-13 t.p.i. stock and aftermarket mounting hardware
- Mounting holes on 3.5-inch centers to fit most stock and select aftermarket H-D fork trees
- Pullback Murdock risers feature mandrel-bent uprights for two inches of rearward bar offset—perfect for reducing reach for shorter riders
- TIG welded and hand polished before polishing
- Black electroplate and mirror chrome-plated finishes available
- Stainless-steel 5/16-18 t.p.i. bar clamp hardware
We are a small operation out of Houston, TX please allow 1-2 days processing on all parts orders.