Biltwell Gringo - Coyote Tan
The Gringo takes its '60s motorsport aesthetic and elevates it to modern ECE motorcycle standards—the European safety protocol recognized by independent labs as the toughest in the world.
- Injection-molded ABS plastic outer shell is rugged yet lightweight
- Three-piece Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) safety shell dissipates impact loads and enhances helmet structure without compromising comfort
- Molded urethane chin bar pad dissipates energy from frontal impacts
- Removable/replaceable comfort liner and cheek pads feature brushed fleece Lycra touch points to absorb and evaporate perspiration
- Chin strap features brushed fleece Lycra touch points for comfort and an adjustable strap end retainer
- Built in recesses for various aftermarket audio & comms systems